Firmly customer driven
“Convinced that every detail counts, we strive to cultivate responsible excellence on a daily basis in order to satisfy our customers and all our stakeholders. This prerequisite lays the foundations for the mutual trust needed for a successful long-lasting collaboration”. Pierre-Yves BAUCHER, Managing Director of Plastobreiz & Plastoloir
QUALITY: KEY VALUE OF OUR BUSINES PROJECT
Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our quality approach
We focus on customer satisfaction making it the cornerstone of our quality approach in order to meet the demanding challenges of the food industry sector, our core business for over 40 years.
Certified ISO 9001: 2015, our QHSE policy is part of our proactive approach to progress and performance.
- Based on listening to and carefully studying the food packaging needs of our customers, we strive to provide top quality products and services and to proactively anticipate their needs.
- We strive to maintain flexibility and to respond quickly to a market that is constantly changing.
- We ensure that our products are food safe and that the quality remains constant in accordance with actual and future legal and regulatory requirements. For this purpose, we maintain an active watch in collaboration with our professional union ELIPSO and we are part of several task forces.
- Present in France but also on export markets, we do our utmost to maintain performance and competitiveness, with a policy of regular investment in our design and manufacturing tools for our thermoformed packaging.
Photo: Jocelyn, Team Leader at Plastobreiz
THE HARA METHOD AND BRCGS PACKAGING CERTIFICATION
To guarantee the food safety of our packaging & to protect consumer health
The food industry is a sector with considerable hygiene constraints.
- PLASTOBREIZ and PLASTOLOIR are committed to the HARA method, which contributes to reinforcing companies’ plastic packaging food hygiene and safety processes across the board.
- Through this approach Plastobreiz was awarded BRC/IoP certification in 2007 and Plastoloir in 2015.
- Both our sites have renewed this certification successfully in 2020, obtaining the higher AA+ rating of issue 6 of the BRCGS packaging certification (random audits).
- Our premises also comply with the most stringent hygiene standards, with filtered air production workshops.
- Our staff is trained regularly in these requirements and they contribute actively to the continuous improvement actions implemented in this respect.
Photo: Véronique, Quality Assistant at Plastobreiz
Download our ISO and BRCGS certificates
Plastobreiz | ISO 9001 Certificate
Plastobreiz | BRCGS Packaging Certificate
Plastoloir | BRCGS Packaging Certificate